September 26, 2022
8 months ago by Nadya Tuleyko
We added powerful and flexible feature "Automation Builder" that allows you to implement triggers and actions to automate key workflow processes, combine and define the order of several automation tasks in one automation workflow.
- Implement triggers and actions to automate key workflow processes such as decisions, emails, application statuses, team member assignments and labels.
- Combine and define the order of several automation tasks in one automation workflow
- Add the condition to run the whole automation and/or specific action(s)
- Trigger is checked every time when application is updated
- Two types of triggers available for your choice:
- When application is moved to a specific workflow status
- When application variable is updated
- Using DigiFi formula language add a condition that must pass to run the automation
- You can add and combine several actions from the variety of selection, order them and run a specific action under defined conditions.
- Actions will run every time the trigger passes
- A variety of action types available:
- Create Task
- Run Decision
- Run Integration (Coming soon)
- Send Email
- Change Application Status
- Assign Team Member
- Assign Label
- Using DigiFi formula language add a condition that must pass to run the action
- Outputs of Run Decision action are saved to an application and can be used for the next action in automation
New Automation Action Types
- Change Application Status - move application to another workflow status every time the trigger passes
- Assign Team Member - assign one or more team members to the application or unassign all of them.
- Assign Label - assign one or more labels to the application or unassign all of them.
- Existing Decision Engine strategies, Emails and Tasks automations were migrated to workflows with one or multiple actions inside, and can be found in Loan Product Configuration > Advanced Automation > Automation Builder.