The Find Intermediary User Account (Email) API gets information about a user account. This can be helpful if you want to check certain information about their account, including the following properties:
- intermediaryId, which is their Intermediary ID.
- isEmailNotVerified, which is either true or undefined and indicates whether their email is verified.
- isMfaIncomplete, which is either true or undefined and indicates whether their phone is verified.
- email, which is their email address.
- phones, which is their phone (or phones).
- lastActiveAt, which is when they were last active.
This API does not require a JSON body.