The Sign In Intermediary API signs in an intermediary (i.e. creates a new user session). This API should be used when an intermediary is signing in to a user account that has already been created.
This API can also be used to re-sign an existing access token (for an intermediary that already signed in). In that case, you'll also pass the
accountRefreshToken header parameter but leave the request body empty.
After this step is complete, they will be signed in. You can add additional logic to your sign-in flow, including multi-factor phone authentication and email verification, by referring to response header. The header contains two fields encoded in the x-digifi-account JSON base64 string: isEmailNotVerified and isMfaIncomplete. These will either be true or undefined (no falsy value). Check these flags to optionally enforce phone authentication or email verification.
Please note the following validations:
- An intermediary user account should exist.
- The password should match the user's account password. (if you are using email/password option)
Below please find the JSON body for two example requests:
- Example 1: Signing in an intermediary (from a logged out state).
- Example 2: Re-signing an existing access token (for an already-logged-in intermediary)
- Example 3: Signing in an intermediary (from a logged out state) using phone verification code.