The Search Accounts API gets all intermediary accounts by specified filters.
This can be helpful if you want to search one or multiple accounts by account/intermediary id or email or phone number.
To enable phone number uniques, please use this API before each request to Create Account or Add/Update Phone Number.
Each account includes the following properties:
- intermediaryId, which is their Intermediary ID.
- isEmailNotVerified, which is either true or undefined and indicates whether their email is verified.
- isMfaIncomplete, which is either true or undefined and indicates whether their phone is verified.
- email, which is their email address.
- phones, which is their phone (or phones).
- lastActiveAt, which is when they were last active.
This API does not require a JSON body.
Example with a complex filter: