The DigiFi platform allows you to add intermediaries and track their history with your company. Applications can be connected to up to one intermediary and each intermediary can be connected to many Applications.
"Intermediary" is generic concept in DigiFi that can represent mortgage brokers, home improvement contractors, affiliate lead-gen sources, auto dealers and more!
DigiFi provides extensive capabilities to help lending teams manage intermediary relationships over time. Our intermediary-related capabilities include the ability to:
- Add, edit and view intermediary-related data.
- See which Applications are related to a specific intermediary.
- Manage the intermediary's access to your custom digital lending portal and view their access history.
Creating intermediaries in DigiFi requires completing the intermediary profile that your platform administrator set up.
There are three primary ways to add intermediaries to the DigiFi platform:
- Intermediaries can be added on a standalone basis through the user interface.
- Intermediaries are automatically added when an application is created for a new intermediary.
- Intermediaries can be added through the DigiFi API.
This section of the User Manual focuses on the first option above (intermediary creation through the user interface).
To add a new intermediary:
- Navigate to the "Intermediaries" section of the DigiFi platform.
- Click the button.
- Provide the required information (indicated by red asterisks) to complete the form.
From the "Intermediaries" page, you can search for existing intermediaries by their name and contact information. To edit an intermediary's information or view their applications, click on the intermediary in the table and their detailed view will appear.
The intermediary's detailed view includes five components:
- The header area, which includes basic information and the ability to send them an email or call them.
- The Profile tab, which includes editable intermediary data.
- The Applications tab, which includes a list of the intermediary's associated applications.
- The Digital Lending Portal tab, which lets you manage the intermediary's access to your digital portal (if a digital portal is connected to DigiFi).
To edit the intermediary's data:
- Navigate to the "Profile" tab.
- Click the "Edit Profile" button.
- Make your desired changes.
- Click "Save Changes".
If the intermediary is connected to an in-process application (i.e. an application that is not "Approved" or "Rejected"), you'll be prompted with the option to also automatically update application data. Please note that this is only possible if the intermediary has 10 or less in-process applications.
The DigiFi platform includes built-in tools to help you provide a digital lending experience to your intermediaries through custom digital lending portals.
If you have connected a portal to DigiFi, the intermediary's authentication-related information (account access, credentials, etc.) will be available from the intermediary's "Digital Lending Portal" tab. From here you can assist your intermediaries with certain actions, including:
- Changing their sign-in email address.
- Changing the phone number they use for 2-factor phone authentication.
- Changing their password.
- Revoking their access to the portal.
Updated 10 months ago