How to make general notes regarding applications.
Overview Of Application Notes
The DigiFi platform lets you add notes to applications, which are helpful to track general comments. Notes can be used for things such as:
- Making note of what a borrower said during a phone call.
- Recording reasons for approving or rejecting an application.
- Summarizing internal discussions regarding an application.
- Indicating specific concerns about fraud or identity theft.
- ... and more!
For notes related to a specific piece of work, we suggest using the "Comments" feature within tasks!
How To Add A Note
To add a note to an application:
- Navigate to the "Notes" tab of the application.
- Click the "Add Note" button.
- A popup will appear. Fill in the "Content" field and click "Add Note".
Updated 3 months ago