The DigiFi platform lets you add notes to applications, which are helpful to track general comments. Notes can be used for things such as:
- Making note of what a borrower said during a phone call.
- Recording reasons for approving or rejecting an application.
- Summarizing internal discussions regarding an application.
- Indicating specific concerns about fraud or identity theft.
- ... and more!
For notes related to a specific piece of work, we suggest using the "Comments" feature within tasks!
To add a note to an application:
- Navigate to the "Notes" tab of the application.
- Click the "Add Note" button.
- A popup will appear. Fill in the "Content" field and click "Add Note".
Updated 5 months ago