An application is created every time a borrower applies for a loan in the DigiFi platform and can contain data, documents, underwriting results, verification details, processing information and more. DigiFi provides extensive capabilities to help lending teams process applications accurately and efficiently.
Applications combine a set of standard elements, which are pre-defined in the system, with a larger set of customizable elements that can be configured by company administrators. See Loan Product Setup for more information.
Applications include the:
- Loan product that the application is for.
- Workflow status of the application.
- Application data that has been saved.
- Borrower and up to three co-borrowers that applied for the loan.
- Intermediary that is connected to the application (if applicable).
- Application documents, which can be viewed, uploaded and downloaded within the platform.
- Task checklist, that should be completed before the application is approved.
- Integrations and automated decisions that have run for the application.
- Team members from your company that are assigned to work on the application.
- Emails that have been tracked by the system and are related to the application.
- History of an application, including a comprehensive change log.
- Labels that can visually indicate a range of things about the application.
- Notes that users have written regarding the application.
Updated about 2 months ago