Applications typically contain a significant amount of data, including borrower information, intermediary information, credit data, property information, financial details, loan offers and much more.
This data can be found in three primary locations within applications:
- In the profile of the borrower(s) applying for the loan.
- In the profile of the intermediary associated with the Application (if applicable).
- On the "Application Data" tabs within the application, which contain all application-specific information that's not from the borrower or intermediary profile.
The "Application Data" tabs can be found within an application. The name, number and contents of these tabs will depend on how your company administrator configured the DigiFi platform.
To update application data:
- Navigate to an "Application Data" tab within an application.
- Click the "Edit Data" button, which will cause the view to shift to an editor mode.
- Make your required edits and click the "Save Changes" button.
If your loan product includes calculated variables, these will automatically update as well.
When you attempt to update Application data, the following checks will be run:
- Do you have the appropriate user permissions to edit the specific variables that you are trying to edit?
- Do you have the appropriate user permissions to edit applications in the their current workflow status?
If any of these checks fail, the application data will not be updated.
Every application data update is tracked in application history, including who made the change, when the change was made and the before/after state of the data. This provides a detailed audit trail that cannot be edited.
Updated 10 months ago